THANK YOU TEAM NORTH CAROLINA!
Together, we organized earlier than ever before to defeat Trump's agenda in North Carolina.
From the beginning, our goal was to work to hold Donald Trump accountable until the Democratic nominee was ready to move into more direct electoral work. We are now ready for that transition.
We couldn’t have done it without all of our volunteers across North Carolina! We’ve stood strong for our community through the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve continued to organize even in the most challenging times, and we’ve laid the groundwork for a grassroots movement strong enough to defeat Trump.
In North Carolina, here’s what we accomplished together:
- Together, we made 540,000 phone and text attempts to North Carolina voters, resulting in 44,000 conversations
- We completed over 10,000 volunteer shifts and 5,000 training shifts
- We hosted important conversations about racial injustice, essential worker safety, and much more with hundreds of our neighbors and leaders from all over our state.
And over 77,000 volunteers across the country have accomplished the following:
- Completed over 100,000 volunteer shifts
- Sent more than 2.3 million text messages to voters
- Made over 3 million phone calls to voters
- Had over 463,000 conversations with voters
- Launching vote-by-mail and voter registration programs in all six battleground states to educate and empower hundreds of thousands of voters.
While we have a lot to be proud of, our work does not end here.
Thank you to all of our partners that helped make our program a success. Get involved with them to continue organizing in your community: